It is Pelatis Consulting’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while using our websites, collectively called the Services.
Data Controller and Data Processor
We process two main types of personal data.
- Customer Data – Personal data that forms part of data that is processed on behalf of our customers and their end-user.
- Other Data – Personal data about our customers, visitors, and other individuals that is collected and processed directly by us.
Our Customers are the controller of Customer Data. Pelatis Consulting is the processor of Customer Data and the controller of Other Data.
Domains and Websites for this Policy
For the purposes of this Policy, the term, “Websites”, shall refer to www.pelatisconsulting.com.
Information We Collect
As customers, you provide data to us for processing as part of the usage of our Pelatis Consulting services.
Customer Data may be processed by us as a result of customer’s use of the Services when our customers, or their end-users, provide information, including Personal Data that Customers hold and are authorized or entitled to disclose.
Pelatis Consulting also collects customer data, on your instruction, from sources like professional networking sites, recruitment portals, or other third parties on your behalf.
This data includes name, email address, phone number, landline number, job title, employment details, education qualification. We collect billing details for invoice purposes.
Customers provide data that is necessary to create user accounts.
For the creation of user accounts, you provide your name, email address, telephone number, and correspondence address. You also provide billing details for invoicing purposes.
We also collect data when you use our website
- Contact Us Data – When you enquire about our services, we collect and store this data to communicate with you and respond to your enquiry.
- In addition to the information, we collect from you, we also may collect information about you from third-party sources. These sources include:
- third party websites and services like recruitment portals and professional network sites;
- your references;
Our website uses a session cookie to allow it to link the actions of a user during a browser session. These session cookies expire after a browser session so would not be stored longer term.
How We Use Your Data
Lawful bases for processing
We have lawful bases to process your personal data. We also use your consent as a basis for lawfully processing your personal data.
We process your personal data only when we have a lawful basis. Presently, we use the Performance of Contract (i.e. to deliver the services to our customers) and consent as the lawful basis for processing. For certain processing, we may also use legitimate interests as provided under the Data Protection Regulations.
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
Where you have consented to a particular processing, you have a right to withdraw the consent at any time.
How we use Customer data
We use your data to authenticate you and authorize access to our services
We only process Customer Data on behalf of our customers and in accordance with their instructions provided in the applicable Services agreement with us. We use the data that we have about you to provide our services and provide support to you. In each case, Pelatis Consulting collects such information only in so far as is necessary or appropriate to fulfil the purpose of the interaction with our services.
- To send emails and other communications. We may send you service, technical, and other administrative emails, messages, and other types of communications. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services and our Services offerings.
- Customer Support. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we respond to your request or help your issues.
- We use contact information and job application data to communicate with candidates for job openings.
- For any other purpose as provided for in the Services Agreement between us and the customer, or as otherwise authorized by the customer;
- In accordance with or as may be required by law.
How we use Other data
We may send you service-related messages or marketing / promotional materials. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information
We will update you with improvements in our services, new features and from time to time also carry out direct marketing of our products and services. Direct marketing is carried out only if you consent to receive such communications from us.
The Sites and Services do not knowingly collect personal information from children
If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child, we will delete that information. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has provided us with their Personal Information, please contact us using the details in the ‘Contact us’ section of this notice.
Data Retention Policy
Customer Data – We retain your information for as long as you have an active Services account with us. We may also retain your personal information for an extended period under applicable laws.
Pelatis Consulting will retain Customer Data in accordance with a Customer’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the Customer Agreement and as required by applicable law. When you decide to close your account, we delete all personal information about you.
You can request to access, update or correct your personal information. You also have the right to object to direct marketing.
You may have additional rights pursuant to your local law applicable to the processing.
Your Rights to Control Data
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you easy means to access, modify, delete, object to or restrict the use of your personal information
We strive to give you ways to access, update/modify your data quickly or to delete it unless we have to keep that information for legal purposes. These rights can be exercised by contacting us with your specific request.
- Change or Correct Data: You can ask us to change, update or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- Delete Data: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide Services to you).
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if you think your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your personal data and can ask for a copy of the personal data you provided in machine-readable form.
Your information shared with others
Recipients of your data
Your data will be shared with other recipients in order to provide you with services.
While we aim to limit the sharing of your data, at times, it is necessary to share your data with certain service providers. Examples of when and for what purpose your data is shared include data center / hosting services, recruitment platforms, etc.
The following categories of the recipient will most likely receive your data in order for us to provide services to you
- With your permission, we may submit your resume, application, and other information to a prospective employer
- We share personal information with service providers, which are companies that help us run our business. Service providers include companies that provide IT services, hosting services recruitment platforms and other business services.
- Other modules of Pelatis Consulting to which you may or may not have subscribed to
- We may share personal information with other third parties in order to comply with the law.
To Comply with Laws. – If we receive a request for information, we may disclose if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
Security Measures to Protect your Data
We implement security controls to prevent breaches and unauthorized access to your data.
We maintain reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect Customer Data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Pelatis Consulting restricts access to the personal information it collects to those who have a valid business need to know that information. We endeavour to use commercially reasonable security safeguards, practices, and procedures, and we commit to the highest level of care to protect the privacy and integrity of personal information, throughout its useful life-cycle, from collection until destruction.
Protection of personal information
Our Sites and Services uses commercial efforts to maintain safeguards for the protection of your Personal Information
Pelatis Consulting takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally identifying information.
If you have questions or complaints regarding this Policy, you may contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may contact us at our mailing address below
D11 DOSHI GARDENS,
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area and we maintain your Personal Data within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have additional rights. If you are not satisfied with the resolution, you can also lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority in the country of your residence.